How to take care of a touchscreen?
A touchscreen is one of the most sensitive parts of a gadget. Neglecting the touchscreen of your electronic device may lead to damage or downtime. Apart from the inconvenience this causes to you, it will also mean loss of value when you want to sell your phone, laptop, smartwatch or tablet. Here are a few simple tips that will help you keep the touchscreen of your device in top shape.
What you should do
- Protect the screen with a screen guard. It acts like a physical barrier and helps prevent scratches and breakage.
- Do not keep large touchscreen phones in the front or back pocket of your clothing. This increases the risk of damaging delicate components.
- Use fingertips to operate the screen instead of nails.
- Gently tap the screen instead of putting pressure on it.
- Always turn the touchscreen device off before cleaning it.
- Use a clean, soft cloth – preferably microfiber – to clean the screen.
What you should avoid
- Avoid harsh cleaning solutions for cleaning. All you need is a clean cloth lightly moistened with plain water.
- Keep away from excessive water while cleaning as water saturation causes irreversible damage.
- Never use sharp or rough objects to clean the screen.
- Keep the phone away from strong magnets and objects that contain strong magnetic fields.
- Do not use gloves when using the touchscreen. Gloves form a layer that disrupts the input signal, resulting in the user putting extra pressure on the screen.
The touchscreen display is a very important part of a gadget, and any damage to it – aesthetic or intrinsic – will have an adverse effect on its resale value. A well maintained and clean electronic device will always fetch a better price on the secondary market. If you have gently used gadgets that you would like to sell, NorthLadder is the platform for you. What exactly is NorthLadder? NorthLadder is a unique service where you can sell your laptop, phone, smartwatch and tablet online and get instant cash in a safe, dignified and hassle-free manner. There is a significant difference between the average dealer price and maximum price you get if you sell your electronics online with NorthLadder. How do we manage to give you a good deal? The devil is in the details – NorthLadder has set up a platform of dealers who participate in an auction for your device. What you get is the highest bid or the best price for your used electronics from this auction. There are no hidden costs and no surprises. NorthLadder also offers a home pick up service to give you the option of carrying out the deal from the convenience of your home. To understand how exactly we work, visit our website, or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ready to sell your device?بيع جهازك
You may also like
iPhone users with older models will not be…
As per recent news, iPhone users with older models will…
The Future of Mobile Devices: Trends and Predictions…
Current Trends in the Mobile Device Market According to [ZDNet],…
5 Tips for Extending the Battery Life of…
Are you tired of constantly having to charge your phone…